- Life is like a sheet of snow, be careful how you tread on it, 'cause every mark will show-


Saturday, May 12, 2012

If Mothers were flowers, I'd pick you...

Dear Mum,
Happy Mother's Day! You are the best, most beautiful and the lovliest lady to ever live. Thank you for being incredible.

Ever since I was little, I know I have looked up to you. You were, are and always will be my role model and somebody that I truly cherish. Thank you for being respectable and somebody that teaches me to live life to the best of my ability. You are amazing.

Thank you for being inspiring and being the most influential woman I will ever have the privilege to know. Thanks for all the important lessons you have taught me- from holding my hand as I learnt to walk, to teaching me life lessons I will never forget.

Thank you for being the best mother anyone could ever want- you are and always will be my biggest fan.
xoxoxoxo
I love you

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my pretty one! I am so blessed to have you in my life & I continue to pray that goodness & mercy shall follow you all the days of your life! Thank you sweetheart! I am privileged to be your mum!

    ReplyDelete